Highlights and Quick Summary
- Debt Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 0.01 (a -95.98% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Debt Growth decreased by -99.99%
- Annual Debt Growth for 2022 was 0.13 (a -97.43% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2021 was 5.03 (a -774.44% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2020 was -0.75 (a 66.33% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Debt Growth of Rogers CorporationMost recent Debt Growthof ROG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Debt Growth of Rogers Corporation
Rogers Corporation Debt Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rogers Corporation
Industry: Electronic Components