Highlights and Quick Summary
- Asset Turnover for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 0.66 (a 1.61% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Asset Turnover increased by 2.48%
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2021 was 0.65 (a 3.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2020 was 0.63 (a -10.13% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2019 was 0.7 (a -3.75% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Asset Turnover of Rogers CorporationMost recent Asset Turnoverof ROG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Asset Turnover of Rogers Corporation
Rogers Corporation Asset Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rogers Corporation
Industry: Electronic Components