Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 79.43 (a 6.49% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 74.58 (a 23.19% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 60.54 (a -14.73% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending March 31, 2022 was 82.83 (a 4.28% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by 4.17% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Rogers CorporationMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof ROG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Rogers Corporation
Rogers Corporation Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rogers Corporation
Industry: Electronic Components