Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 40.64 (a 57.98% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 25.73 (a 24.73% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 20.63 (a -19.71% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending March 31, 2022 was 44.05 (a 10.87% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 24.54% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Rogers CorporationMost recent Average Days of Payablesof ROG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Rogers Corporation
Rogers Corporation Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Rogers Corporation
Industry: Electronic Components