Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was 2.39 (a 15.95% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -30.11%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was 1.33 (a -79.6% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 6.54 (a 323.58% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 1.54 (a 31.16% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ROCC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Ranger Oil CorporationMost recent Net Debt/EBITDAof ROCC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Ranger Oil Corporation
Ranger Oil Corporation Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ranger Oil Corporation
Industry: Oil & Gas E&P