Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 74.95 (a -14.12% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 87.28 (a 57.87% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 55.29 (a 7.41% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 30, 2022 was 78.42 (a 4.27% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by 6.78% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ROCC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Ranger Oil CorporationMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof ROCC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Ranger Oil Corporation
Ranger Oil Corporation Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ranger Oil Corporation
Industry: Oil & Gas E&P