Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2022 was 791.47 (a -30.16% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 1133.24 (a 192.88% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 386.93 (a -33.6% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 31, 2022 was 791.47 (a -7.38% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -27.17% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ROCC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Ranger Oil CorporationMost recent Average Days of Payablesof ROCC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Ranger Oil Corporation
Ranger Oil Corporation Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ranger Oil Corporation
Industry: Oil & Gas E&P