Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 57.03 (a -6.25% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 60.83 (a 10.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 55.3 (a 137.88% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending March 31, 2022 was 55.45 (a -2.69% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 1.85% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/RNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Ringcentral, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof RNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Ringcentral, Inc.
Ringcentral, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ringcentral, Inc.
Industry: Software Application