Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2021 was 12.65% (a -39.99% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was 21.08% (a 212.3% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was 6.75% (a -430.88% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending June 30, 2022 was 7.81% (a -13.99% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets decreased by -51.37% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/RNDB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of Randolph Bancorp, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof RNDB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of Randolph Bancorp, Inc.
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Randolph Bancorp, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Banks Regional