Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 108185.63 (a 164.86% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 40845.6 (a 66.56% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 24522.89 (a -29.48% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 30, 2022 was 127020.0 (a 8.35% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 50.39% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/RNDB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Randolph Bancorp, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof RNDB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Randolph Bancorp, Inc.
Randolph Bancorp, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Randolph Bancorp, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Banks Regional