Highlights and Quick Summary
- Interest Coverage for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Interest Coverage decreased by NaN%
- Annual Interest Coverage for 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Interest Coverage for 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Interest Coverage for 2018 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Interest Coverage ending June 29, 2021 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Interest Coverage decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Interest Coverage for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PTCT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Interest Coverage of PTC Therapeutics, Inc.Most recent Interest Coverageof PTCT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Interest Coverage of PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. Interest Coverage for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of medicines to patients with rare disorders. Its portfolio pipeline includes commercial products and product candidates in various stages of development, including clinical, pre-clinical and research and discovery stages, focuses on the development of treatments for multiple therapeutic areas, including rare diseases and oncology. The company offers Translarna and Emflaza for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy in the European Economic Area and the United States; commercializes Tegsedi and Waylivra for the treatment of rare diseases in Latin America and the Caribbean; and markets Evrysdi for the treatment of SMA in adults and children two months and older in Brazil. The company's splicing platform includes PTC518, which is being developed for the treatment of Huntington's disease. PTC Therapeutics, Inc. has collaborations with F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd and Hoffman-La Roche Inc., as well as the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Foundation to advance drug discovery and development research in regenerative medicine; research collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital for the treatment of rare genetic disorders resulting from pre-mRNA; and Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. to commercialize Tegsedi and Waylivra for the treatment of rare diseases in Latin America and the Caribbean. PTC Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in South Plainfield, New Jersey.