Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was $0 (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash decreased by NaN%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2020 was $296 Million (a 74.35% increase from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2019 was $169 Million (a 51.62% increase from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2018 was $112 Million (a 91.68% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending June 29, 2021 was $216 Million (a 0.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash decreased by -26.8% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
|$216 Million||$216 Million||$296 Million||$296 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/PTCT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of PTC Therapeutics, Inc.Most recent Beginning Cashof PTCT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of medicines to patients with rare disorders. Its portfolio pipeline includes commercial products and product candidates in various stages of development, including clinical, pre-clinical and research and discovery stages, focuses on the development of treatments for multiple therapeutic areas, including rare diseases and oncology. The company offers Translarna and Emflaza for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy in the European Economic Area and the United States; commercializes Tegsedi and Waylivra for the treatment of rare diseases in Latin America and the Caribbean; and markets Evrysdi for the treatment of SMA in adults and children two months and older in Brazil. The company's splicing platform includes PTC518, which is being developed for the treatment of Huntington's disease. PTC Therapeutics, Inc. has collaborations with F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd and Hoffman-La Roche Inc., as well as the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Foundation to advance drug discovery and development research in regenerative medicine; research collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital for the treatment of rare genetic disorders resulting from pre-mRNA; and Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. to commercialize Tegsedi and Waylivra for the treatment of rare diseases in Latin America and the Caribbean. PTC Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in South Plainfield, New Jersey.