Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending September 30, 2023 was -0.67 (a 54.6% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by -49.3%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2022 was -1.34 (a 56.93% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2021 was -0.85 (a -94.26% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending September 30, 2023 was -0.71 (a -18.92% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -64.61% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|30 Sep '23||30 Jun '23||31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22|
Visit stockrow.com/PRME for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Prime Medicine, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof PRME including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Prime Medicine, Inc.
Prime Medicine, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Prime Medicine, Inc.