Highlights and Quick Summary
- Shareholders Equity per Share for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 34.68 (a 20.65% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Shareholders Equity per Share increased by 2.16%
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2020 was 34.68 (a 3.96% increase from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2019 was 33.35 (a -8.62% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2018 was 36.5 (a 10.81% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PPBI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Shareholders Equity per Share of Pacific Premier Bancorp IncMost recent Shareholders Equity per Shareof PPBI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Shareholders Equity per Share of Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc Shareholders Equity per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc
Sector: Financial Services
Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Pacific Premier Bank that provides banking services to businesses, professionals, real estate investors, and non-profit organizations. The company accepts deposit products, such as checking, money market, and savings accounts; and certificates of deposit. Its loan portfolio include commercial real estate owner and non-owner-occupied, multifamily, construction and land, franchise real estate secured, small business administration (SBA), and SBA paycheck protection program loans; revolving lines or credit, term loans, seasonal loans, and loans secured by liquid collateral; one-to-four family and home equity lines of credit loans; and savings account secured loans and auto loans. The company also offers cash management, electronic banking, treasury management, and online bill payment services. It operates 65 full-service depository branches located in California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, and Nevada. Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.