Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2020 was 0.0 (a -50.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 0.01 (a 18.42% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2018 was 0.01 (a 55.1% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0 (a -6.25% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover decreased by -45.78% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PPBI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of Pacific Premier Bancorp IncMost recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof PPBI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc
Sector: Financial Services
Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Pacific Premier Bank that provides banking services to businesses, professionals, real estate investors, and non-profit organizations. The company accepts deposit products, such as checking, money market, and savings accounts; and certificates of deposit. Its loan portfolio include commercial real estate owner and non-owner-occupied, multifamily, construction and land, franchise real estate secured, small business administration (SBA), and SBA paycheck protection program loans; revolving lines or credit, term loans, seasonal loans, and loans secured by liquid collateral; one-to-four family and home equity lines of credit loans; and savings account secured loans and auto loans. The company also offers cash management, electronic banking, treasury management, and online bill payment services. It operates 65 full-service depository branches located in California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, and Nevada. Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.