Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Income Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was -0.13% (a -99.68% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Income Growth decreased by -35.0%
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2019 was 8.58% (a -77.95% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2018 was 38.92% (a -37.6% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2017 was 62.37% (a 66.99% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Income Growth ending September 29, 2020 was -28.49% (a 11.25% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Income Growth decreased by -432.05% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Income Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PNFP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Income Growth of Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc.Most recent Operating Income Growthof PNFP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Income Growth of Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc.
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. Operating Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as the bank holding company for Pinnacle Bank that provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company accepts various deposits, including savings, checking, noninterest-bearing checking, interest-bearing checking, money market, and certificate of deposit accounts. Its loan products include commercial loans, such as equipment and working capital loans; commercial real estate loans comprising investment properties and business loans secured by real estate; and loans to individuals consisting of secured and unsecured installment and term loans, lines of credit, residential first mortgage loans, and home equity loans and lines of credit. The company also offers various securities and other financial products; investment products; brokerage and investment advisory programs; and fiduciary and investment management services, such as personal trust, endowments, foundations, individual retirement accounts, pensions, and custody. In addition, it provides insurance products primarily in the property and casualty area; merger and acquisition advisory services; and private debt, equity and mezzanine, interest rate derivatives, and other middle-market advisory services. Further, the company offers treasury management, telephone and online banking, mobile banking, debit and credit cards, direct and remote deposit, automated teller machine, and cash management services. It serves individuals, small-to medium-sized businesses, and professional entities. As of December 31, 2019, the company operated 111 offices, including 47 in Tennessee, 36 in North Carolina, 20 in South Carolina, and eight in Virginia. Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.