Highlights and Quick Summary
- Accounts Payable Change for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was $-5 Thousand (a -90.6% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Accounts Payable Change decreased by -125.64%
- Annual Accounts Payable Change for 2021 was $-48.7 Thousand (a -162.2% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Change ending September 30, 2022 was $-10.1 Thousand (a 910.0% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Change decreased by -79.26% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Change for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
|$-10.1 Thousand||$-1 Thousand||$43.7 Thousand||$-48.7 Thousand|
Visit stockrow.com/PHIC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Change of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Changeof PHIC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Change of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.
Population Health Investment Co., Inc. Accounts Payable Change for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Shell Companies