Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was -1.25 (a 0.18% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA increased by 601.97%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was 0.16 (a -569.68% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was -0.03 (a -101.25% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 2.74 (a 78.7% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PHIC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof PHIC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.
Population Health Investment Co., Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Shell Companies