Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was $264 Thousand (a 0.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt increased by 401.9%
- Annual Net Debt for 2021 was $-247 Thousand (a -570.34% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt for 2021 was $52.6 Thousand (a -107.72% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt for 2020 was $-681 Thousand (a 78.7% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PHIC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.Most recent Net Debtof PHIC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.
Population Health Investment Co., Inc. Net Debt for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Shell Companies