Highlights and Quick Summary
- Total liabilities for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was $181 Million (a 0.03% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Total liabilities decreased by -1.85%
- Annual Total liabilities for 2021 was $185 Million (a 1436.7% increase from previous year)
- Annual Total liabilities for 2021 was $12 Million (a -93.72% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Total liabilities for 2020 was $191 Million (a 921.47% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PHIC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Total liabilities of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.Most recent Total liabilitiesof PHIC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Total liabilities of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.
Population Health Investment Co., Inc. Total liabilities for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Population Health Investment Co., Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Shell Companies