Highlights and Quick Summary
- Payout ratio for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Payout ratio decreased by NaN%
- Annual Payout ratio for 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Payout ratio for 2019 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Payout ratio ending June 29, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Payout ratio decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Payout ratio for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PHAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Payout ratio of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Payout ratioof PHAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Payout ratio of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Payout ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing treatments for gastrointestinal diseases. The company has the rights in the United States, Europe, and Canada to vonoprazan, a potassium-competitive acid blocker (P-CAB) that blocks acid secretion in the stomach. It is also developing vonoprazan, which is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease; and in combination with antibiotics for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey.