Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Income Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -76.41% (a 17.86% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Income Growth decreased by -81.92%
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2020 was -18.31% (a -99.79% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Income Growth ending June 29, 2021 was -147.19% (a 1265.4% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Income Growth decreased by -7245.15% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Income Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PHAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Income Growth of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Operating Income Growthof PHAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Income Growth of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Operating Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing treatments for gastrointestinal diseases. The company has the rights in the United States, Europe, and Canada to vonoprazan, a potassium-competitive acid blocker (P-CAB) that blocks acid secretion in the stomach. It is also developing vonoprazan, which is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease; and in combination with antibiotics for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey.