Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin decreased by NaN%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending September 29, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBITDA Margin decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PHAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent EBITDA Marginof PHAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing treatments for gastrointestinal diseases. The company has the rights in the United States, Europe, and Canada to vonoprazan, a potassium-competitive acid blocker (P-CAB) that blocks acid secretion in the stomach. It is also developing vonoprazan, which is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease; and in combination with antibiotics for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey.