Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was -0.01 (a -94.21% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by -97.86%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.65 (a -98.92% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending September 29, 2021 was -0.09 (a -67.9% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -86.33% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PHAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof PHAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing treatments for gastrointestinal diseases. The company has the rights in the United States, Europe, and Canada to vonoprazan, a potassium-competitive acid blocker (P-CAB) that blocks acid secretion in the stomach. It is also developing vonoprazan, which is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease; and in combination with antibiotics for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey.