Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Profit Margin for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was -9529.55% (a 3335.19% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Profit Margin decreased by -Infinity%
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2020 was -30801.56% (a 351.27% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was -6825.57% (a 91.21% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2018 was -3569.76% (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Profit Margin ending September 29, 2021 was -1006.52% (a 5.23% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Profit Margin decreased by -Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Net Profit Margin for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PHAS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Profit Margin of PhaseBio PharmaceuticalsMost recent Net Profit Marginof PHAS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Profit Margin of PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals Net Profit Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel for cardiopulmonary diseases. Its lead product candidate is bentracimab (PB2452), a reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor that is in Phase III clinical trial for patients with uncontrolled major or life-threatening bleeding events or in patients requiring urgent or emergency surgery. The company is also developing PB1046, a vasoactive intestinal peptide analogue that is in Phase IIb clinical trial for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension; and PB6440 for the treatment of resistant hypertension. The company has a co-development agreement with SFJ Pharmaceuticals X, Ltd. to develop PB2452, a reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor. PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.