Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 2.6 (a 1.83% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA increased by 123.47%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 0.17 (a -86.93% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 1.26 (a -44.3% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was 2.27 (a -1372.95% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PHAS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of PhaseBio PharmaceuticalsMost recent Net Debt/EBITDAof PHAS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel for cardiopulmonary diseases. Its lead product candidate is bentracimab (PB2452), a reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor that is in Phase III clinical trial for patients with uncontrolled major or life-threatening bleeding events or in patients requiring urgent or emergency surgery. The company is also developing PB1046, a vasoactive intestinal peptide analogue that is in Phase IIb clinical trial for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension; and PB6440 for the treatment of resistant hypertension. The company has a co-development agreement with SFJ Pharmaceuticals X, Ltd. to develop PB2452, a reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor. PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.