Highlights and Quick Summary
- Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 922.81% (a 18.65% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Depreciation & Amortization Growth increased by 9128.1%
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2020 was 191.95% (a 192.12% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2019 was 65.71% (a 600.53% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2018 was 9.38% (a 115.63% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation & Amortization Growth ending June 29, 2021 was 589.1% (a 58.76% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth increased by 1155.01% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PHAS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation & Amortization Growth of PhaseBio PharmaceuticalsMost recent Depreciation & Amortization Growthof PHAS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation & Amortization Growth of PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel for cardiopulmonary diseases. Its lead product candidate is bentracimab (PB2452), a reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor that is in Phase III clinical trial for patients with uncontrolled major or life-threatening bleeding events or in patients requiring urgent or emergency surgery. The company is also developing PB1046, a vasoactive intestinal peptide analogue that is in Phase IIb clinical trial for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension; and PB6440 for the treatment of resistant hypertension. The company has a co-development agreement with SFJ Pharmaceuticals X, Ltd. to develop PB2452, a reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor. PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.