Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was $0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash decreased by NaN%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2020 was $74 Million (a 21.25% increase from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2019 was $61.1 Million (a 354.72% increase from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2018 was $13.4 Million (a 259.46% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending September 29, 2021 was $28.1 Million (a 0.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash decreased by -62.01% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
|$28.1 Million||$28.1 Million||$28.1 Million||$74 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/PHAS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of PhaseBio PharmaceuticalsMost recent Beginning Cashof PHAS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel for cardiopulmonary diseases. Its lead product candidate is bentracimab (PB2452), a reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor that is in Phase III clinical trial for patients with uncontrolled major or life-threatening bleeding events or in patients requiring urgent or emergency surgery. The company is also developing PB1046, a vasoactive intestinal peptide analogue that is in Phase IIb clinical trial for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension; and PB6440 for the treatment of resistant hypertension. The company has a co-development agreement with SFJ Pharmaceuticals X, Ltd. to develop PB2452, a reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor. PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.