Highlights and Quick Summary
- Average Assets for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was $85.7 Million (a -3.51% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Average Assets increased by 18.72%
- Annual Average Assets for 2020 was $66.4 Million (a -8.71% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Assets for 2019 was $72.8 Million (a 88.68% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Assets for 2018 was $38.6 Million (a 323.39% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PHAS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Assets of PHASEBIO PHARMAMost recent Average Assetsof PHAS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Assets of PHASEBIO PHARMA
PHASEBIO PHARMA Average Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of PHASEBIO PHARMA
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel for cardiopulmonary diseases. Its lead product candidate is bentracimab (PB2452), a reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor that is in Phase III clinical trial for patients with uncontrolled major or life-threatening bleeding events or in patients requiring urgent or emergency surgery. The company is also developing PB1046, a vasoactive intestinal peptide analogue that is in Phase IIb clinical trial for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension; and PB6440 for the treatment of resistant hypertension. The company has a co-development agreement with SFJ Pharmaceuticals X, Ltd. to develop PB2452, a reversal agent for the antiplatelet drug ticagrelor. PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.