Highlights and Quick Summary
- Income tax paid for the quarter ending September 29, 2016 was $-692 Thousand (a -56.01% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Income tax paid increased by 2462.96%
- Annual Income tax paid for 2015 was $-328 Thousand (a -85.12% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Income tax paid for 2014 was $-2.21 Million (a -181.64% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Income tax paid for 2013 was $2.7 Million (a 53.38% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Income tax paid ending September 29, 2016 was $-3.01 Million (a 24.58% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Income tax paid increased by 816.46% year-over-year
Trailing Income tax paid for the last four month:
|29 Sep '16||29 Jun '16||30 Mar '16||30 Dec '15|
|$-3.01 Million||$-2.41 Million||$-1.36 Million||$-328 Thousand|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Income tax paid of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Income tax paidof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Income tax paid of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Income tax paid for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.