Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was -0.5% (a -516.67% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was 0.12% (a -88.89% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2017 was 1.08% (a -930.77% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending September 29, 2020 was -0.83% (a 31.75% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets increased by 62.75% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.