Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was -0.08 (a 34.22% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue Growth decreased by -167.05%
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2019 was 0.01 (a -75.72% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2018 was 0.06 (a 6.72% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2017 was 0.05 (a 64.87% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue Growth ending September 29, 2020 was -0.0 (a -137.8% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue Growth decreased by -135.56% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue Growth of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Revenue Growthof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue Growth of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Revenue Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.