Highlights and Quick Summary
- Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was -0.05 (a -57.63% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth decreased by -118.77%
- Annual Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth for 2019 was -0.04 (a -124.02% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth for 2018 was 0.18 (a 45.96% increase from previous year)
- Annual Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth for 2017 was 0.12 (a -70.45% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growthof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.