Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 37.35 (a -2.42% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -16.13%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 8.94 (a 4.71% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was 8.54 (a -0.26% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2017 was 8.56 (a -5.08% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.