Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was -0.06 (a 2463.64% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth decreased by -289.9%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was 0.01 (a -75.72% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2018 was 0.06 (a 6.72% increase from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2017 was 0.05 (a 64.87% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Gross Profit Growthof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.