Highlights and Quick Summary
Current Free Cash Flow Yield of Paramount Group, Inc. is 10.3% (as of December 30, 2019)
- Free Cash Flow Yield for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 19.45% (a 48.93% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Yield increased by 133.77%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2019 was 10.3% (a -15.71% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2018 was 12.22% (a -5.49% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2017 was 12.93% (a -191.12% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Yield of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Free Cash Flow Yieldof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Yield of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Free Cash Flow Yield for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.