Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was -200.0% (a -50.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -83.33%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was -500.0% (a 460.6% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2018 was -89.19% (a -110.62% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2017 was 840.0% (a -660.0% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending September 29, 2020 was -437.5% (a 118.75% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -12.5% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent EPS Growth (basic)of PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.