Highlights and Quick Summary
- Employees for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was $317 Million (a -1.25% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Employees decreased by -5.09%
- Annual Employees for 2019 was $317 Million (a -1.25% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2018 was $321 Million (a -1.83% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2017 was $327 Million (a -2.1% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Employees of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Employeesof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Employees of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Employees for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.