Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2019 was 0.04 (a 5.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2018 was 0.03 (a 3.34% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2017 was 0.03 (a -7.06% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending June 29, 2020 was 0.04 (a -0.84% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets increased by 2.3% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.