Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 0.09 (a -43.12% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by -114.26%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was -0.06 (a -78.32% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2018 was -0.28 (a -31.69% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2017 was -0.41 (a -142.76% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending June 29, 2020 was -0.07 (a 16.81% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales increased by 80.27% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.