Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was -0.23 (a -13.8% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by -53.29%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was 0.18 (a -78.33% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2018 was 0.83 (a -26.6% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2017 was 1.14 (a -146.57% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending September 29, 2020 was -0.38 (a -289.18% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -310.96% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.