Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2019 was 39.14 (a -4.19% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2018 was 40.85 (a -8.14% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2017 was 44.47 (a -15.09% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending September 29, 2020 was 41.7 (a 5.63% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover increased by 6.54% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.