Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2018 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2017 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending June 29, 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.