Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 9.13 (a -5.48% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2018 was 9.66 (a 11.33% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2017 was 8.67 (a 6.46% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 29, 2020 was 9.02 (a 6.53% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -8.61% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.