Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2017 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 29, 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PGRE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Paramount Group, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof PGRE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Paramount Group, Inc.
Paramount Group, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Paramount Group, Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City and San Francisco. Paramount is focused on maximizing the value of its portfolio by leveraging the sought-after locations of its assets and its proven property management capabilities to attract and retain high-quality tenants.