Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was 37.32% (a -532.95% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was -8.62% (a -107.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was 113.34% (a -96.61% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending June 29, 2021 was 51.57% (a 23.91% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets increased by 1016.23% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PGNY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of Progyny, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof PGNY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of Progyny, Inc.
Progyny, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Progyny, Inc.
Industry: Health Information Services
Progyny, Inc., a benefits management company, specializes in fertility and family building benefits solutions for employers in the United States. Its fertility benefits solution includes differentiated benefits plan design, personalized concierge-style member support services, and selective network of fertility specialists. The company also offers Progyny Rx, an integrated pharmacy benefits solution that provides its members with access to the medications needed during their treatment. In addition, it provides surrogacy and adoption reimbursement programs for employers. The company was formerly known as Auxogyn, Inc. and changed its name to Progyny, Inc. in 2015. Progyny, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, New York.