Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -7.1 (a -11.02% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -60.61%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was -9.85 (a 44.69% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was -6.81 (a -89.96% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was -67.79 (a 488.5% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PGNY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Progyny, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof PGNY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Progyny, Inc.
Progyny, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Progyny, Inc.
Industry: Health Information Services
Progyny, Inc., a benefits management company, specializes in fertility and family building benefits solutions for employers in the United States. Its fertility benefits solution includes differentiated benefits plan design, personalized concierge-style member support services, and selective network of fertility specialists. The company also offers Progyny Rx, an integrated pharmacy benefits solution that provides its members with access to the medications needed during their treatment. In addition, it provides surrogacy and adoption reimbursement programs for employers. The company was formerly known as Auxogyn, Inc. and changed its name to Progyny, Inc. in 2015. Progyny, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, New York.