Highlights and Quick Summary
- Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 0.04 (a -8.33% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Intangible Assets out of Total Assets decreased by -27.52%
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2020 was 0.05 (a -45.57% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2019 was 0.09 (a -75.11% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2018 was 0.38 (a -22.68% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PGNY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Intangible Assets out of Total Assets of Progyny, Inc.Most recent Intangible Assets out of Total Assetsof PGNY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Intangible Assets out of Total Assets of Progyny, Inc.
Progyny, Inc. Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Progyny, Inc.
Industry: Health Information Services
Progyny, Inc., a benefits management company, specializes in fertility and family building benefits solutions for employers in the United States. Its fertility benefits solution includes differentiated benefits plan design, personalized concierge-style member support services, and selective network of fertility specialists. The company also offers Progyny Rx, an integrated pharmacy benefits solution that provides its members with access to the medications needed during their treatment. In addition, it provides surrogacy and adoption reimbursement programs for employers. The company was formerly known as Auxogyn, Inc. and changed its name to Progyny, Inc. in 2015. Progyny, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, New York.