Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -476.51% (a 383.37% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -367.6%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was 883.21% (a -341.84% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was -365.21% (a -412.71% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending June 29, 2021 was 23.51% (a -70.69% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -87.71% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PGNY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of Progyny, Inc.Most recent Free Cash Flow Growthof PGNY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of Progyny, Inc.
Progyny, Inc. Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Progyny, Inc.
Industry: Health Information Services
Progyny, Inc., a benefits management company, specializes in fertility and family building benefits solutions for employers in the United States. Its fertility benefits solution includes differentiated benefits plan design, personalized concierge-style member support services, and selective network of fertility specialists. The company also offers Progyny Rx, an integrated pharmacy benefits solution that provides its members with access to the medications needed during their treatment. In addition, it provides surrogacy and adoption reimbursement programs for employers. The company was formerly known as Auxogyn, Inc. and changed its name to Progyny, Inc. in 2015. Progyny, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, New York.