Highlights and Quick Summary
- Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was -42.21% (a 18.4% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Depreciation & Amortization Growth increased by 203.45%
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2020 was -10.64% (a -180.12% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2019 was 13.28% (a -40.15% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation & Amortization Growth ending September 29, 2021 was -26.86% (a 34.57% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth increased by 152.44% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PGNY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Progyny, Inc.Most recent Depreciation & Amortization Growthof PGNY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Progyny, Inc.
Progyny, Inc. Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Progyny, Inc.
Industry: Health Information Services
Progyny, Inc., a benefits management company, specializes in fertility and family building benefits solutions for employers in the United States. Its fertility benefits solution includes differentiated benefits plan design, personalized concierge-style member support services, and selective network of fertility specialists. The company also offers Progyny Rx, an integrated pharmacy benefits solution that provides its members with access to the medications needed during their treatment. In addition, it provides surrogacy and adoption reimbursement programs for employers. The company was formerly known as Auxogyn, Inc. and changed its name to Progyny, Inc. in 2015. Progyny, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, New York.